layout


Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sorry!

It has been brought to my attention that i haven't blogged since i blogged about how i was planning to blog at least once a week, that was about 4 months ago. Sorry for the long blog break, it will probably happen again :)

We've been really busy these last few months in SE Alaska. Lots of dear friends to visit, and meetings to be in. It's been wonderful. I'm so thankful for all the blessings and privileges i know when i am found in my place with a willing heart. I can't say we've had any grand adventures, or done anything super exciting, but we've had many special visits and wonderful fellowship.

Now I'm in Juneau and it's preps time! I love preps, I love being with my brothers and sister everyday and i love the morning studies and i learn so much. It's a special time. I also love that Juneau has shopping, it's not Seattle by any means but there is a Joann's and a Fred Meyers and a Safeway! Yep i was even excited to see a grocery store with a name i knew.

I would love to post some recent pictures of the last few months but i'm not sure where i put my camera, i'm hoping it's just misplaced and that i didn't forget it on the ferry. It's hard to get off a ferry at 3 am and remember everything because my brain is just dead! So i'll see if there are any pictures on my computer right already from the last little while i can post.

Also i'm now an honorary auntie once again! My cousin and her husband welcomed a sweet baby girl a few days ago!
 I was a little terrified that it would attack me and also it was really slippery and hard to hold onto.
 We found this super cute tiny little starfish.
 My sweet little friends and i out for a walk
 The newest baby in our field. She has the cutest little button nose!
 Salt and pepper shakers!
 Feeding the swans
 Brown bear Yoga
Beautiful day along the coast!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You have so many fun pictures. How close were you to those bears?!? The swan is huge! AND the salt and pepper shakers! Is that Joe?