photo credit: Tim Walker
This is pretty much what i look like every time we're loading or unloading the car!
So preps has been awesome so far! We had a dental "emergency" where my training actually came in handy.
There have also been many a joke mostly having to do with the world ending on Saturday. So things like tell me again why we're cleaning the mens restroom because not only will they not notice but it won't even be needed when the world ends tomorrow. Also we all ended our diets and had a fabulous last supper tonight! I wish i had been smart enough to bring my camera to the table. A family cooked for us and they made a dishes free dinner full of chicken, beef, shrimp, venison, potatoes, veggies and it was all dumped right onto the table cloth and we just used our forks and ate away! It was so fun and so messy!
Tomorrow is our first big work day. I'll be helping Carrie out in the sleeping quarters. Kinda nervous that i'll forget something that needs to be done. Thankfully i have a list. I get to be in charge of the nursery and elderly women's area. I'm also the breakfast cook which should be interesting as i started prepping for breakfast when i was long past tired. Which means things like i was pouring stuff off the side of the pan and didn't even notice and i couldn't figure out how in the world to crack an egg. yep pretty much i can't function after 9 anymore! I must be getting old!
Anyways i'll put some pictures up soon not so much of people but the convention grounds are stunning! :)

3 comments:
Excellent! I am so glad you are going to be making my bed for me. Who knows what might greet me :)
Well i don't yet know which bed will be yours but as soon as i find out....:)
Allyson, I love that picture. It certainly "says it all"!!
Post a Comment