Dear Spring~
Welcome back I have missed you. In honur of your return i think i shall throw you a party. Lets say we meet outside at about 1pm. I'll bring the iced tea and Anne of Green Gables. You're welcome to bring one guest (preferably your friend the sunshine).
Some of the beauty we've seen around here the last week! So thankful it's finally decided to start warming up!
4 comments:
We've got KIND of the same thing around here-- it's slowly giving in and giving us more sunshine and OH are we enjoying it!
And Anne of Green Gables never gets old. I was just counting up this morning-- I've read the whole series three times within the last year. I just finished it two weeks ago and I already want to start it again!!!
i know i love it! i haven't read it very fast i don't have much time right now, but i'll finish it by Devon!
I like your cows. Please send some to me :)
More fab pics! Brooklyn would love seeing the heart in the tree trunk - she loves hearts with her birthday being on Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment