Just letting you know we are still alive, just been super sick and super busy! :) We had to take a week off due to an unknown illness that pretended it was a cold and then just knocked us both flat on our backs. Thankfully i'm young so i recovered pretty fast and Heather is also doing better now.
Spring conventions for me will be Chelan, Post Falls, Dagmar, and Devon! This summer i get to go to Olympia for the first time ever. I expect to see all of you at at least one of those!
Soon i'll post some pictures and details from when the family was here but i need to get back to studying for gospel meeting tonight.
5 comments:
We were thrilled to hear you'll be at Devon. I had been tossing around the idea of going to Cody (the same week), but it'll have to wait 'til next year now! ;-)
YAY!!! I get to be at Chelan and Post Falls.... Can't wait to see you!
That is so exciting! i didn't know you were going to be there!!!!! :)
and auntie i can't wait to see you!
Hmmm.. Does Heather know you wrote "but I'm young..." it implies you don't think Heather is young?? ;-) See you at Chelan & PF!
I get to see you too! this just gets more and more exciting! :)
Post a Comment