I turned on my computer just now with the goal of doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred workout and somehow here i am blogging....I think that might be the story of my life. I'm always planning to do one thing and then getting distracted by something else.
So here i am in Alaska and loving it! It's such a different world but it's amazing and soo beautiful! Not that i've been here long enough to really know what it will be like but so far it's been perfect. I feel like i'm home already. That's something that always amazes me no matter where i am, just how quickly i feel like i am home in a new place. I feel so lucky that I've been given the place I have, and that i have the privilege of meeting and staying with so many wonderful people.
Anyways not a lot to write about just yet. We're on special meeting rounds right now which are always wonderful! I get to speak on Sunday with Ed and Joyce (i think it's Ed, it might be Tom i can't remember). It's kinda weird to think when i was just a little kid i used to sit in meeting and hear Ed and Tom speak and now i get to be in a meeting with them.
We've gone on a few little walks around town, and the we went along the Totem Pole trail, it was beautiful. I don't have the pictures from that because i don't have the cord to my camera with me right now, but i have a few pictures from the Wednesday. The town of Sitka is where i'm staying this week and then next week we'll be going on to Ketchikan for specials.
Ok no more delaying the workout, i'll post again soon. I'm really going to try to be good about posting at least once a week so that you know i haven't been eaten by a bear or anything! :)
3 comments:
Hugs from Washington! So, so glad you're settled & happy!!
Don't forget to post some pics of the two legged sheep. They are 30 years older than when I was there. Thanks reta
It was Tom, goober. :-)
Post a Comment