layout
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Wisdom
Well last week I went to Moscow to get my wisdom teeth removed. They decided to only take out 3 the 4th one was way impacted and very close to my sinus and they felt there was more risk in taking it out than leaving it in. So after a two hour appointment I was done! The bottom two were difficult because the bone had to be broken off from over them. Anyways here are some pictures!
Sorry when i post from my ipod i can't really do anything about the picture order, and i haven't figured out how to label them. So here is what is in the pictures
1. Icing my face immediately following surgery (yes those are peas and an ace bangage)
2.Icing on the road trip back to Seattle (more peas tied to my face with a scarf)
3.My face a day or two after extractions.
4. Seemingly random picture of Kaiden. See one day i sent Kevin a text and told him my face was hurting from having my teeth pulled and the only thing that would make me feel better was a new picture of Kaiden so this is what he sent me! :)
Anyways i'm healing really nicely everything looks good so far. I'm on a basically baby food (yogurt, smoothies, applesauce, protein drink, and pudding) diet for at least the rest of this weak then i can slowly start introducing real food again. I'm thinking i want a cheese burger! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I don't remember it being that bad when I had mine out. The passing of a few decades since then probably has something to do with it. Sometimes I love my poor memory! Speedy healing to you, my dear niece :-)
Post a Comment