layout


Thursday, September 1, 2011

Guess What!!!!

I, Allyson Renee Barton, am going to be an AUNTIE!!!! Sorta excited about that right now and ready to go shopping and buy every cute little baby thing i see even tho it's still a few months away!

Also a quick catch up, conventions were wonderful. I'll post a few thoughts from them later. This next year I'll be in the North Seattle field with Debbie. Currently I'm sitting at home enjoying some family time. We're all in different stages of having the flu...most of us recovering a few feeling sick still and a couple in denial that they will get it too.

Trevor and i are trying to decide if we should go to Silver falls today or not, it sounds fun but this bug attacks at the most random time and i don't want him getting sick while we're hiking.

I should add a few pictures here of prettyness just cause i haven't for a while so here you go.






No comments: