layout


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Montana is most beautiful!

I'll just let the pictures do the talking..... Seriously Montana is stunning! I LOVE that place so much.


 Oh yes you've heard about the flooding Montana has had this year....well lets just say this isn't supposed to be a pond, it's a field.

 Not sure what this animal was and i was getting dark so i could get a good picture, but it kinda looks like a beaver or HUGE rat.
 Rainbow after Dagmar



 hahaha

 "Go Lambs" These are all orphaned lambs being raised by hand. They love the one that feeds them and just about took down the fence trying to get closer to her when she walked over.

The guard geese.







5 comments:

Sierra said...

Love these pictures! My vote is HUGE rat. :)

A. Mekvold said...

Gorgeous pictures!! The lambs are so cute! :)

Shirley said...

Beautimus! Beaver. Or maybe muskrat? Okay, I have no idea. :-)

Sharon said...

I love BLUE skies!

Anita said...

Hello! Seriously beautiful pictures. I somehow came across your blog and couldn't help but take a peek. =) Jaeden & Brooklyn LOVE to make cards now, thanks to you! What a fun new summertime project. See you soon!