layout


Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Journey of Making a Suitcase my Home! :)


The last few months and weeks have been spent trying to fit my life into a suitcase. I've been getting ride of stuff that i thought i couldn't live without but that would just be taking up space in a suitcase that has no space. I've gone through my closet at least 4 times and cut down the amounts of clothing by at least half each time and i suspect that i still have too much! :) I'm still searching for the "perfect" suitcase, if anyone knows where to find a Mary Poppins bag and could tell me where to get one i'd be ever so grateful! What i've discovered really helps is lots of little containers to hold all my clothes and then place those in the suitcase, it keeps things organized and compact, so i'm pretty sure i'll be investing in more of those soon.

A few weeks ago i took my bags to Montana to help out some dear friends of mine with their cute little kids. I get to hold a 8 week old little guy, and play with the sweetest 2 and 3 year old girls. Then mid January i'm moving to a yet unknown location!

Today i'm in Seattle shopping and hanging out with my dear friend Madi! I'm sitting in Starbucks people watching while she works, and when she's done we get to shop at what looks like one of the cutest outdoor malls that i've seen in a long time.It's going to be fun!

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Can't wait for your next stop at home!!!