layout


Monday, May 3, 2010

10 random facts about me


My roommate and me!
I should be cleaning but i'm not.
I should be working out but i don't want to.
I could be sewing a quilt but i know that if i start i'll never stop.
So i decided to blog a few random things about me. Enjoy! :)

1. I absolutely LOVE to clean my house....it's just getting started that's hard!

2. When i was younger i used to pull on my chin hoping that i could grow a double chin to be like my grandma. so now that i have one i can't hate it even when i see it in pictures!

3. I used to not get along with my roommie but now i dearly love her and will miss her so much when she moves away.

4. I'm a dental assistant and i didn't even have to go to college!!!!

5. I love to find crazy sounding recipes on allrecipes.com and cook them just to see if they're good.

6. I want to travel the world before i settle down and get married.

7. I love quilting, sewing, decorating, baking, pretty much everything homey i love, but i never find time for it.

8. I have to keep my doors and windows locked anytime i'm not home to guard my apartment because of the prank war we have going on (i'll post pictures of the latest happening soon...oh man did we get Kendal!)

9. I love living in an area surrounded by farmland and quietness.

10. I'm horrible at keeping in touch with the people i care about but i want to get better at it.

11. Now i'm going to bed i have a long day of work and no play ahead of me tomorrow!

No comments: