layout


Saturday, September 19, 2009

Changes

So i decided to follow the fad of updating blogs that i've noticed was happening today. Let's see the biggest change in my life right now is i no longer have a job. It's still a little hard for me to think about, but i think it's probably for the best. I've been feeling for a while that it was getting close to being time for me to move on, so now i can. Just thinking about never seeing Micah again makes me want to cry so i've decided the best thing for me to do is just treasure the few days i have left with him.

Moving options:
Oregon- Everyone know just how much i love Oregon. My family is there, my best friends are there, it's home.
Idaho- Place to live, cousins, great freinds, lots of young kids and game nights.
California- Grandparents, place to live, place to work.
Montana- the most beautiful state i have ever seen. Cousins, friends, fun.
Something totally random and new- meet new people, experience new things

On a super fun and positive note I just got back from a trip to Montana! It was amazingly fun, i love the quiet simpleness of that state. I love that we had so much fun without spending hardly any money. I love that everyone is so polite to everyone. I loved that i could walk outside and feel peace. I love that i could look at the sky and it went on and on and on. Pretty much it was amazing. The post before this has pictures!

No comments: