The rest of that song doesn't fit my life so don't think the title means that there is some boy in my life, because there isn't! haha I just love the sunshine and am currently laying outside in the tall grass watching Micah play and updating you all on what has happened in my life of late!
So i went on a really fun trip to Idaho and Montana! I left Tuesday and stopped at Kyla's for the night which turned into 3 nights! On Wednesday i decided i was just to tired to keep driving so i stayed another day, Thursday i got 45 minutes down the road and my car (Henry) started shaking and his check engine light started blinking. Apparently his parkinson's disease is acting up again! hehe So i called the insurance company to get a tow truck and the conversation with the lady went kinda like this "so where are you currently at?" "I'm on I-95 headed north 45 minutes from Moscow" "ok so what mile are you at" "i don't know" "have you passed any signs or towns?" "no" "umm ok what's around you?" "fields, I'm in Idaho" "isn't there anything else?" "well there's a handmade vote for Marcy sign" "that doesn't really help much. Are you sure there's nothing to help identify where you are" "ya I'm sure I'm surrounded on all sides by fields although i did pass about 4 houses kinda close together a few minutes ago so that may have been a town..." 2 hours later i had a tow truck! Apparently the poor lady lives in Florida and had never been to Idaho so she thought i was crazy! So i stayed at Kyla's until Friday afternoon when i headed out to Montana with a newly fixed car! Kyla's was amazingly fun...we did all kinds of random stuff, went to the coffee shop, played games, took pictures, and went shopping! Montana was amazing as well Kirstyn and i shopped a lot, babysat, ate cake and brownies, and went up to the mountains and had a fire and roasted hot dogs! Shawna i got to see once or twice and we even managed to sneak in a really yummy fun breakfast the day i left! On the way home i stopped in Idaho again and stayed with Rach for a night! twas lots of fun! so that pretty much what's been happening the last little while! 3 days till Cali and mt ranch!
Micah story for the day! on the way to meeting he told me he wanted to eat at meeting and i told him there was no food there and he looked at me kinda funny and said "ya there is there is bread and I'm hungry and i want some" hehe that was interesting to explain to him!
1 comment:
A recent conversation.....
remember that one,
I think you are lying.
Read your first paragraph again.
Liar liar pants on fire.
Please don't punch my tooth out.
Post a Comment