I'm back in Washington and guess what Micah has learned a new trick! It's pretty impressive let me tell you! That kid can force a burp almost as good as my uncles....and he thinks it the funniest thing ever so after lunch today he was burping at the dogs for at least 5 minutes. Another new thing he has decided he no longer needs to take a nap everyday, I beg to differ. He went to bed after lunch like always! lol
So i already broke one new years resolution! I probably shouldn't be so excited about that but i find it pretty amusing! I managed to hurt myself again, well wait it was my hip so old injury so maybe it doesn't count. Anyways i'm not sure what i did (it could have been the 3 inch stiletto heels i wore to special meeting but i doubt it they're too cute to blame pain on!) but it was an interesting night let me tell you. I'll not go into too many details that would just be boring. Lets just say it involved some tears, pain killers, and me not driving anymore that day! Really it wasn't that bad!
So now i'm back in washington, i had an appointment for a massage today and am supposed to take it easy for the rest of the day so i'm not going to the gym i'm just going to scrub down the new to me trailer i live in from top to bottom, it's so dirty! :) Oh and my car window fell down again....
3 comments:
Sounds busy! Sounds painful. Sounda dirty. Sounds frustrating. And no, I wouldn't blame the heels, either. :)
One must NEVER blame the heels. Far from being the cause for pain, they usually have the power to make any day a better one!
It wasnt the heels....it was the stupid chairs. They were killer without issues!
Post a Comment