layout


Monday, October 6, 2008

Welcome to the world of Allyson

Ok I finally decided to start a blog pretty much because i have lived so many different places and have so many people that want to know what is happening in my life so i figured this was the easiest way! Right now i'm living in Oregon (who knows how long that will last). I'm planning on going to Ukraine in December with my second cousins who are adopting a little boy from there but i have to get a job before i can go because it cost lots of money which i don't have. So pretty much i have to get a job in the next few days if i want to go...any suggestions to a place that is hiring would be wonderful! Life really is pretty boring right now just hanging out at home and cleaning house. i'll try and keep posting but i'm not making any promises! :)

2 comments:

Kirstyn said...

I hear that actually applying to jobs works pretty well... You should try it.

Sierra said...

You are not allowed to go across any oceans for a job!!!